Tracking

Thursday, October 2, 2014

Shit Just Got Real

As I mentioned already, I joined DietBet yesterday, and found a really great group called Fitness Warriors (click here if you want to join in with me on this bet). I think the thought of losing that $10 is really helping, too.

Today, I started the Blogilates Beginners calendar. The first day was a full body workout, and holy fuck it killed me dead. The weird part is, now I can't wait until tomorrow when I can try the next video on the calendar.



I think I might've finally figured out how to motivate myself into exercising. I need to challenge myself so that I feel proud for just surviving the workout instead of not feeling winded or anything. Does that make me an exercise masochist? Whatever, it still gets my ass working and sweating. I'm planning on trying some yoga later to help with my back pain. Today is a good day for exercising. So will be every day from now on.

I'm going to try to follow this every day.

Trust me, guys, this thing kicks major ass so far. I'm going to try and update each day after I do the video(s) to let you know how it goes. I have never been prouder of myself (exercise-wise) than I did when she said that the workout was over, and I had hung on for the whole thing. Usually I only make it through a small portion of an exercise DVD, but I made this video my bitch (and by "made it my bitch", I mean that it killed me on multiple occasions, I may end up throwing up if my stomach is any indication, and I barely survived).

Maybe I do actually have a chance in hell of winning my $10 back. Here's hoping.

No comments:

Post a Comment