Tracking

Saturday, March 12, 2016

Minor Update

I just found out that MyFitnessPal lets you add in your exercise without making you also add in your food intake. That means that I can use it to log all my exercise as well as update that nifty weight tracker thingie I have at the top of this blog. Cool, no?

Though sadly, no real exercising for at least a few days, due to my monthly kill-me-please-ness. I know that exercise is supposed to help relieve the cramps, but when it hurts so bad that you can barely walk, I don't think Pilates is going to be happening. Not even yoga. Well, definitely not on the first day, and probably not the second, either. I do have to walk a mile each way in a little bit to buy more Dollar General knock off Midol, though, so that technically counts as exercise. If I can make it, at least. Owwie...

Though in good news, a friend of mine offered to start going on walks with me. She doesn't live very far from me, so it won't be a big hassle for her that'll make me feel all kinds of guilty. Yays! Add that to the fact that Ben said he'd be willing to exercise with me, too, and you have a happy Amber. Mind you, I doubt I'll be able to get him to do any exercise videos with me, but at least I'll have a second walking partner. Besides, I'm okay doing exercise videos alone, because it means I can cuss out the people on the screen as much as I want. Yes, I heckle the people on the DVD. It gets me through easier, though, so I feel no shame. Besides, sometimes it's really funny. I used to amuse my mom with it when I still lived in Lakeview. I only had the one DVD back then, though, so I'd started to memorize the damn thing. Makes it easier to know where to put the proper insults, yanno?

Owwwwwww.............

No comments:

Post a Comment