Tracking

Saturday, March 12, 2016

Mission Accomplished!

First work out done! Sort of...

Oops, just noticed that I forgot to change my last name. Probably oughta go fix that now...

I say "sort of" because it was more of a "desperate trip to the store to get knock-off Midol because oww cramps" than a deliberate work out. But hey, I haven't done that much almost-exercise in forever, so I'mma count it, dammit. Kinda proud that I even made it. Though it did make me realize that from now on, when I go on walks, I need to wear my new tennis shoes, because the old ones, while comfy af, do not treat my poor feet properly. Also, I really need some better ear phones.

Oh, and on a random note, if I can keep up this "actually exercising" thing, I plan on eventually buying myself this shirt (because I am such a fucking geek).


Heh heh heh. Can you tell what my favorite movie is?

No comments:

Post a Comment